Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Looking at Week 12

Last Week's record: 11-4
I gave myself a loss for the Eagles game event though it was a tie because I did say the Eagles would win by ten points. But I digress...

Cincinatti at Pittsburgh: I wasn't exactly impressed with the Steelers on Sunday. Eleven points against the Chargers (yes, I realize the refs blew the call on the last play of the game...but I could care less...that was a freak play anyway and really shouldn't reflect on either the Steelers or Chargers)? Still, they're playing Cincinatti. STEELERS.

Houston at Cleveland: This has the potential for an offensive shootout, since neither team's defense is that good. However, since the Browns have a knack for blowing leads, I'll go with the TEXANS.

San Francisco at Dallas: No question. COWBOYS.

Tampa Bay at Detroit: I have to say, Detroit this season is one of the worst teams I have even seen play NFL football...with the exception of the Rams this season before Linehan was fired. BUCS.

New York Jets at Tennessee: This has the potential for an UPSET. My head says to go with my guy Jeff Fisher, but my heart says Brett the JETS.

Buffalo at Kansas City: I know Buffalo is in a slump right now, but unless Marty Schottenheimer runs onto the field and grabs the headset away from Herm Edwards, I can't go with the Chiefs. BILLS.

Chicago at St. Louis: I'm tempted to pick the Rams here...but I can't. BEARS.

New England at Miami: Hmmm....Tuna's new team vs. Tuna's old team...NEW TEAM.

Minnesota at Jacksonville: Knowing the state of Jacksonville's offensive line, I gotta go with the VIKINGS, even with the entire Defensive line facing possible suspensions.

Philadelphia at Baltimore: After last Sunday...it doesn't matter that Donovan McNabb doesn't know the rules of overtime...the Eagles don't deserve to win another game. RAVENS.

Oakland at Denver: I don't think there's much of a question here. BRONCOS.

Carolina at Atlanta: Could go either way. However, I'll go out on a limb and pick the FALCONS.

New York Giants at Arizona: GIANTS...but I'll be rooting for Arizona.

Washington at Seattle: Jim Zorn goes to face his old team, and I think he goes home happy. SKINS.

Indianapolis at San Diego: This game just doesn't have the flair that it did earlier in the season. And what's all this MVP talk about Peyton Manning? Yes, he did lead comebacks in a couple games that another quarterback might not have done....but maybe...they wouldn't have needed to come back in Manning hadn't thrown a couple picks earlier in the game. COLTS...but this says more about the Chargers than it does Indy.

Green Bay at New Orleans: Wow, I did not think that Green Bay's game on Sunday would be as lopsided as it was. With that in mind, I can't go against them, especially against New Orleans' terrible defense. PACKERS.

No comments: